‘Travel Sure’ | IGI Offers Finest Travel Insurance Plan
KARACHI: Traveling can be an exquisite experience however, despite careful planning a number of things can go wrong. Along with offices, travel agents and online policy issuance at home, IGI Insurance has now made it easy for their customers to obtain a variety of travel policies and policy issuance, as well as collecting payment at IGI Insurance kiosk at Packages mall, Lahore, where travel sure products are being offered.
Travel sure offers an enhanced policy for schengen states and all worldwide destinations, now covering you for up to US$ 100,000 for medical expenses abroad for both hospitalization and out-patient treatment. It is the finest travel plan that has been specially tailored according to the travelersneed and in order to make their journey stress free with the assurance that any and all emergencies will be taken care of in a prompt and professional manner. Following services are included in the policy
- Telephone Medical Advice
- Medical Service Provider Referral
- Arrangement of Hospital Admission
- Worldwide Consulate and Embassy Referrals
- Medical Translation Services
- Delivery of Essential Medicine
- Arrangement of Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Arrangement of Compassionate visit
- Arrangement of Return of Minor Children
- Arrangement of Accommodation
- Interpreter Referral
- Lost Luggage and Passport Assistance
- Legal Referrals
- Emergency Travel Service Assistance
- Emergency Document Delivery
IGI Insurance has always kept their customers as their priority and continuously find ways to promote their welfare.GI is the largest insurance company by market capitalization. Headquartered in Karachi, IGI has offices in 8 cities nationwide and offers a wide range of general insurance products including Fire, Motor, Marine, Travel, Health Personal Accident and Home Insurance.IGI feels pride in having a long term business relationship with leading local and multinational companies. Some facts about the company:
- 60 Years of helping individual and institutional customers in Pakistan to grow and protect their wealth.
- 33 Billion of Market capitalization makes them the Largest Insurer in Pakistan.
- 14.5 Billion – Assets under management (as of December 2014).
- 10.3 Billion – Shareholders’ equity.
- 4,000 Corporate and 19,000 individual customers.
- Financial strength rating: ‘AA’ by Pakistan Credit Rating Agency (PACRA).