SYDNEY: Major Aussie tourism conference, Destination Australia, is back in 2017, where Australia’s leading tourism decision makers and marketers all convene to share their insights with the industry.
The event will be held on March 16 at Doltone House Hyde Park, Sydney, with just 300 spaces available at the conference.Top executives from leading companies including Google, Facebook, Skift, Mastercard, HSBC, IPG Media Brands and Tourism Australia will cover the following topics:
- The top global megatrends defining travel in 2017
- How Tourism Australia is tapping into high-yield international markets to increase spend
- How global political, economic and demographic trends will impact Australian tourism
- People search on Google trillions of times every year. What are the latest insights for travel?
- The key factors are in growing demand from Asia’s growing middle class.
- How the world’s most successful brands connect with consumers
- The rules of simplicity that lead to amazing business success
“Destination Australia is a wonderful opportunity for our industry to take time out from their busy day to day to focus on the big picture, relevant trends and best practice and also take a peak over the horizon at what lies ahead,” Tourism Australia’s MD John O’Sullivan.
“In an industry as dynamic and fast-changing as ours, I think these sort of forums are invaluable and I’m sure everyone who attends this year’s event will leave feeling inspired and also richer for the experience. Once again, we’ve got a great line-up of speakers, some stimulating topics and a mix of contributions from both inside and outside of our industry.”