UK: According to a poll serve conducted by Privatefly to rank the most beautiful airport landings, Saba in the Dutch Caribbean took the top spot. Other honorable mentions include Donegal Airport in Ireland and Nice Cote d’Azur in France.
Looking out of an airplane window to behold a stunning new landscape is part of what makes traveling so invigorating. The first glimpse of a city, country, or continent from the sky can say a lot about that destination.
Privatefly, a private jet charter booking site, polled travel industry professionals to determine the most beautiful airport approaches in the world.
Here are the top 10 most scenic airport landings. Pictures Courtesy Privatefly.
10. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, Canada
9. Barra Airport, Scotland, UK
8. Orlando Melbourne Airport, USA
7. St Maarten Airport (Princess Juliana International), Caribbean
6. London City Airport, UK
5. Queenstown Airport, New Zealand
4. Gibraltar Airport, UK overseas
3. Nice, Cote d’Azur, France
2. Donegal Airport, Ireland
1. Saba (Juancho E Yrausquin Airport), Dutch Caribbean